2015 Old Hickory Bass Anglers
All Tournaments will be held at Bulls Creek Boat Ramp
Tournament Committee: Director – Reed Durham
Committee Members – Chris Durham, Greg Durham, Jeremy Walker, Derrick Cherry, Doug McClendon,
William Underwood, Raymond Griffith
1. There will be a $25 membership fee per person or a $5 non-membership fee / per tournament / per
person. *Only 1 non-member per boat.
2. Membership fees must be paid by the first tournament or non-membership fees will be assessed.
Non-membership fees assessed will NOT count towards the fish-off.
3. There is a $70 entry fee per boat. $10 per boat goes towards big fish
4. You must fish 6 of the 8 tournaments to qualify for the fish-off. If you only fish 5 tournaments, each
person must pay full price($60.00) for the 6th tournament. All participants must pay $10 per tournament missed.
(If you pay for 6 tournaments in full by the 2nd tournament, then you automatically qualify for the fish-off.)
5. Only tournament staff can measure fish. Contestanst are not permitted to touch fish after turned over to
to tournament staff. Failure to comply is automatic disqualification.
6. A Tournament Committee has been appointed. For any questions or problems, please see the Director
or one of the Committee members listed above.
7. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to delay blast –off for safety reasons. Fog, Severe
8. All participants must be in the line to weigh fish by the time designated on the tournament schedule.
Failure to do so will lead to disqualification. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
9. There is a ½ pound penalty for a dead fish. Only one dead fish may be weighed per boat.
10. Payback will be as follows: 10 boats = 1 place / 11 boats = 2 places / 21 boats = 3 places
up to 5 places
11. Artificial lures only.
12. All tournaments to be held on Old Hickory Lake at Bulls Creek Boat Ramp. NO LOCKING THRU!!
13. All Large Mouth and Kentucky Spotted Mouth Bass must be 14 inches long. Small Mouth Bass
must measure 18 inches long. All species will be measured on a Golden Rule.
You may bring no more than 5 bass to the scales. 6 or more will result in disqualification.
14. Life jackets and Kill Switches must be worn when boat is on plane.
15. Participants must be able to pass random polygraph test. Tournament Director reserves the right to
have participants tested at random. Failure to pass will result in automatic disqualification.
16. Any short fish brought to weigh-in will result in immediate disqualification!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
17. Big Stringer of the Year and Big Fish of the Year will be recognized at the Fish-off.
(You must qualify and fish the fish-off in-order to be recognized for Big Fish or Big Stringer of the year.)
18. All decisions made by the Tournament Director are Final!!