2014 Old Hickory Bass Anglers
Rules & Regulations
All Tournaments will be held at Bulls Creek Boat Ramp
Reed Durham & Chris Durham & Greg Durham
- Committee Members:
Derrick Cherry, Doug McClendon, William Underwood, Raymond Griffith
Rules & Regulations:
- There will be a $25 membership fee per person or a $5 non-membership fee / per tournament / per person. *Only 1 non-member per boat.
- Membership fees must be paid by the first tournament or non-membership fees will be assessed. Non-membership fees assessed will NOT count towards the fish-off.
- There is a $50 entry fee per boat. $5 per boat goes towards the fish-off.
- Big Fish is $10 per boat
- You must fish 7 of the 12 tournaments to qualify for the fish-off. If you only fish 6 tournaments, each person must pay full price ($50.00) for the 7th tournament. All participants must pay $5 per tournament missed.
- A Tournament Committee has been appointed. For any questions or problems, please see the Director or one of the Committee members listed above.
- All decisions made by the Tournament Committee are final.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to delay blast –off for safety reasons. Fog, Severe weather, etc…
- All participants must be in the line to weigh fish by the time designated on the tournament schedule. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- There is a ½ pound penalty for a dead fish. Only one dead fish may be weighed per boat.
- Payback will be as follows: 10 boats = 1 place / 11 boats = 2 places / 21 boats = 3 places
- Artificial lures only.
- All tournaments to be held on Old Hickory Lake at Bulls Creek Boat Ramp.
NO LOCKING THRU!!
- All Large Mouth and Kentucky Spotted Mouth Bass must be 14 inches long. Small Mouth Bass must measure 18 inches long. All species will be measured on a Golden Rule.
- Life jackets and Kill Switches must be worn when boat is on plane.
- Participants must be able to pass random polygraph test or they will be disqualified. Tournament Director reserves the right to have participants tested at random.
- Any short fish brought to weigh-in will result in immediate disqualification!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Only 5 fish or less can be brought to the scales. More than 5 results in automatic Disqualification!!
- Points will be given to the top finishers in each tournament. Points Champion will be recognized at the fish-off, along with Big Fish of the Year and Big Stringer of the Year.