2015 Old Hickory Bass Anglers
Rules & Regulations
All Tournaments will be held at Bulls Creek Boat Ramp
Reed Durham & Chris Durham & Greg Durham
- Committee Members:
Steve Edison, Jeremy Walker, Derrick Cherry, Raymond Griffith, Doug McClendon, William Underwood
Rules & Regulations:
- There will be a $25 membership fee per person or a $5 non-membership fee / per tournament / per person. *Only 1 non-member per boat.
- Membership fees must be paid by the first tournament or non-membership fees will be assessed. Non-membership fees assessed will NOT count towards the fish-off.
- There is a $70 per boat entry fee / $10 of that is for Big Fish
- You must fish 6 of the 8 tournaments to qualify for the fish-off. If you only fish 5 tournaments, each person must pay full price ($50.00) for the 6th tournament. All participants must pay $5 per tournament missed.
- A Tournament Committee has been appointed. For any questions or problems, please see the Director or one of the Committee members listed above.
- Only Tournament Staff can measure fish / after fish are turned over to us, the fishermen are no longer permitted to touch the fish. Failure to comply is automatic disqualification.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to delay blast –off for safety reasons. Fog, Severe weather, etc…
- All participants must be in the line to weigh fish by the time designated on the tournament schedule. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- There is a ½ pound penalty for a dead fish. Only one dead fish may be weighed per boat.
- Payback will be as follows: 10 boats = 1 place / 11 boats = 2 places / 21 boats = 3 places
- Artificial lures only.
- All tournaments to be held on Old Hickory Lake at Bulls Creek Boat Ramp.
NO LOCKING THRU!!
- All Large Mouth and Kentucky Spotted Mouth Bass must be 14 inches long. Small Mouth Bass must measure 18 inches long. All species will be measured on a Golden Rule.
- Life jackets and Kill Switches must be worn when boat is on plane.
- Participants must be able to pass random polygraph test or they will be disqualified. Tournament Director reserves the right to have participants tested at random.
- Any short fish brought to weigh-in will result in immediate disqualification!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Only 5 fish or less can be brought to the scales. More than 5 results in automatic Disqualification!!
- Big Fish of the year and Big stringer of the year will be recognized at the Fishoff. You must qualify for the Fishoff to win either of these awards!!
- ALL DECISIONS MADE BY TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR ARE FINAL!!